Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Tiny Dancer [is Growing Up Too Fast]


Some of you might remember this post on my old blog? Can you believe how much she's grown? Like, holy cow. I'm pretty sure I just sprouted a new gray hair.

Yesterday Olive had her first ballet class. She loved every second of it, and I'm a proud mama because her teacher told me she did a good job (I was nervous as this was her first ever class experience. And to say my girl is strong willed is pretty much the understatement of the year.)




Yeah, that's her "enough with the pictures, Mom" face.


She was so excited about getting a sparkly sticker for good work in class.


I'm so proud of my girl! Hopefully this love of dancing continues (as well as the good, cooperative behavior!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note! I'd love to hear from you!