Thursday, November 29, 2012

Thanksgiving Weekend in Massachusetts









We spent the holiday in Massachusetts with my cousins, aunts, uncles and some of my cousins' babies (what's the proper term for how I'm related to my cousins' kids? How about my kids relationship to their kids? I don't know, but they can just call me Auntie and that works just fine for my easily befuddled mind!) It was so nice to see everyone, and observe how much all our kids look alike, and to watch them enjoy playing together.

The cousins we stayed with live just a hop, skip + a jump from Concord and Lexington. We attempted to take a walk on the Minuteman Wilderness trail, at the Paul Revere Capture site, but it was cold and windy, which made for a slow, whiny Olive so - we didn't get much of a walk. But it was a pretty autumn day, and driving through cute downtown Concord was fun.

I love my New England family and am so glad we got to spend some time with them!

P.S. I just had a freak out moment because I had this post almost completed and accidentally hit a button on the laptop and my whole post DISAPPEARED. Worst. Thing. EVER! As I was making my distressed, frustrated noises my clever husband came over and hit CTRL Z and the whole thing came back! Apparently CTRL Z is an "undo" button! I just fell in love with that man all over again. If you are not married yet, please look for a handsome computer nerd. They are so handy to have around. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note! I'd love to hear from you!