Wednesday, February 6, 2013

and as a bonus post, some dressing room photos.


YAY I'M OUT BY MYSELF!
(
I tried on a butt load of bathing suits!)
(But don't worry, I won't be showing you any.)
(I know you're relieved.)
I'm not wearing shoes here, because I wore my Ugg-style boots out, and they are hideous. 
(But in MI sometimes warmth and good traction take precedence over beauty.)
My sweater is from Target, skirt from TJ Maxx, and scarf knitted by me.
Peace, quiet and "skinny mirrors." These are a few of my favorite things. 
I have wanted a maxi skirt since last spring.
I really liked this one, but am going to wait until it is actually spring before buying one.
Short-girl maxi skirt stylin'.

And then, you guys, THIS skirt.
It is now mine. 
And I have big Valentine's day plans for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note! I'd love to hear from you!