Monday, March 11, 2013

I Make Pretty Babies



68 / 365

This was an awesome Monday because:

1. I cleaned my house. And I mean I scrubbed this sucker down. Fresh linens, scrubbed floors, Febreeze - the works. Then I threw open my windows (for 5 minutes, and then we were all freezing so I had to shut them,) and sat back and enjoyed that feeling of tranquility that only comes in those few precious minutes when everything is spotlessly in order...before the kids dump out that d@$% bag of legos again.

2. I got to run to Meijer by myself, in the rain, and the quiet was as good as two Italian cappucinos. While there I picked up some neon yellow nailpolish..


It's Revlon's Neon Nail Art in 120 (Neon Sign.) I am really loving surprising pops of vibrant neon color. Nails and lips are great places to wear it. 

3. For dinner tonight I tried spaghetti squash for the very first time ever, topped with homemade tomato sauce and, HOLY COW, WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL MY LIFE SPAGHETTI SQUASH?!? It's so, so good.

4. I got to talk to one of my sisters today for over an hour. I miss her lots.

5. My mother in law sent Olive and Silas bunny sip-cups and a cute card! It made their day!

6. I've developed a huge girl crush on this lady. Her husband's photography is inspiring, too. She hasn't updated her blog in months, but I've thoroughly enjoyed stalking her archives. I love finding great blogs that inspire me in many ways.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note! I'd love to hear from you!