Sunday, May 5, 2013

Gracie


Today's prompt was to show some love for one of our blogger friends.
And I couldn't think of many bloggers I love quite as much as this one...
(...she also happens to be my sister, so I'm admittedly a little bit biased.)

Reasons Grace rocks:


She's a pottery major at WVU and makes really, really beautiful stuff. (And I'm not just saying that because we're related!) I'm so proud of the unique style she's developed over the last 4 years!

I took a pottery class last month and it didn't take me long to realize how hard pottery is, which just make me respect Grace's dedication to her art even more. She's pretty hardcore, I mean look at her firing this extremely hot, dangerous kiln...


Another reason I'm proud of (and pretty jealous of) Grace is that she got to spend a whole semester in China, studying porcelain and Chinese. She can carry a conversation in Mandarin, which is pretty darn impressive, no?



And of course I love her most because she's one of my best friends, she loves my kids, she calls me every week and really listens to me when I need to get things off my chest, and she always knows what I'm thinking! And we kind of look alike (except her hair's 100 X more awesome. And she has gorgeous straight teeth. But anyhow...)

She's one of the kindest, most genuine, giving people you could ever meet. I'm so lucky she's my sister!

I love you Gracie! (Hope you're not mad at me for stealing photos off your facebook and instagram for this post! XOXO)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note! I'd love to hear from you!