Monday, June 24, 2013

June Favorites

(I thought I'd post some of the things that are floatin' my boat these days. Just for fun.) :)


Inspector Lewis is back on Masterpiece Theater Sunday nights! Love this show.

I have been having hair issues - mainly, shedding like crazy. 
I thought it would stop when I found out about the new baby, but it has not. :(
(I am terrified that I will go completely bald after this baby is born. Such a nightmare!)
After much research, I decided to try Toppik, and it is a miracle in a jar.
I sprinkle just a tiny bit over my part, and it makes the thinning area look much thicker.
(It's pricey, but a little goes a LONG way.)


Another miracle produce is Cat Walk's Root Boost spray.
This stuff is really easy to apply and gives SO much volume! Love it.



I started using this BB cream, and believe it to be highly superior to Maybelline's.
It's a weird formula - the cream comes out white and matches your skin tone as you rub it in.
What I love about it is that it has more of a matte finish, and gives great coverage for a BB cream.

After reading so many great reviews for theBalm's Mary Lou-manizer highlighter, I ordered some.
It is a beautiful, flattering color, especially on fair skin tones. 
A tiny bit goes a long way. Great for summer weather!


While on the topic of beauty, Gemma has become my new favorite YouTube beauty vlogger.



This song came on the radio a couple of weeks ago and made me laugh so hard. But it also managed to get stuck in my head, for like - a week? And I realized it had a cheering-up effect on me (I mean, how can you listen to this song with a frown? I cannot.) So I looked it up online, and now it's found its way onto my iPod and has become a favorite. (It still makes me laugh every time it comes on!)

Speaking of laughing, this story. I mean!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note! I'd love to hear from you!