Monday, November 25, 2013

The Tardis Lands in Holland



Last Saturday was apparently the 50th anniversary of Dr. Who. We've watched most of the newer Dr. Who shows, and while they are entertaining and more than a little addictive, I've never thought of myself as a "fangirl" by any means. Perhaps I am, though, because when I saw on Twitter that there was a bona fide Tardis at our favorite coffee shop downtown we packed our babies right up in the minivan and drove over to take a look.

It was disappointingly not very big on the inside. But everything else about it was totally legit. :) And I got to take some pictures for a really adorable couple who were obviously freaking out about the awesomeness of having a Tardis at Lemonjellos, and it was pretty stinking cute in an awesomely nerdy way.

I will also hereby state that no other Doctor will ever hold a candle to David Tennant, and that's all there is to say about that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note! I'd love to hear from you!