Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Happy

Yesterday was the best Monday I've had in about 3 months. It got up to 45F and every local Michiganer I came across was sooo happy. The warmth put life into my step. I finally tackled cleaning out the minivan and that one little accomplishment made me feel like I had a handle on life again. We ended the day swimming at the aquatic center and getting frozen yogurt with friends from church. To top all that goodness off, the baby gifted us with a 7 hour stretch of sleep last night - a record for her! 

I love this song. I love the dancing. And did you know Pharrell is 40 years old? That blew my mind.

I hope whoever and wherever you are, that you are feeling some wonderful "happy" today!



)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note! I'd love to hear from you!