Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Wednesday Stills






Last week Matt and I worked and worked and worked, painting and readying the new house as much as we possibly could before moving us in last weekend. Between working on the house, packing and trying to take care of three kids all while recovering from mastitis and having to stick to a tight breastfeeding/pumping schedule - I can honestly say I have never in my whole life been so exhausted. And then, Monday morning, barely settled in, Matt had to take off for a work trip on the east coast. It has easily been one of the worst weeks of my life. 

I've said it before and I'll say it again. I have issues with control. Mainly, I want it, (and in spades) and when I feel I'm losing it I fall apart. And my life is totally out of control this week. Toootally... I don't know where anything is, my kids are either over excited or totally confused and upset, I've had maybe 5 hours of sleep total since Sunday because the baby is mildly sick with a cold and I still have to find time to clean the old house up before the weekend. I'm not handling it in the most graceful manner.

The greatest blessings in life sometime seem to come in the most awful timing. I've been trying to keep that thought in the forefront of my brain this week. As awful as I might feel, the house is a blessing. My kids are a blessing. And things will eventually feel normal again.

And until then, there's coffee. Lots of coffee. Coffee is indeed a blessing. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note! I'd love to hear from you!