Monday, April 14, 2014

Eggs







I have the best memories of celebrating Easters with Matt's family back in WV. Sunshine, daffodils, watching nieces and nephews hunt for the baskets Grandma and Grandpa hid around the house, and the dying of eggs. Also, my mother-in-law's deviled eggs and strawberry pie for Easter dinner? The best.

So even though we are sad we can't spend Easter in WV with family this year, it was great to do some spring-time activities with Sharon while she was in town. The kids colored eggs, and then Sharon turned them into her amazing deviled eggs, and then I ate way too many of them.

And speaking of eggs, I just bought about 4 dozen of them to make a whole bunch of hardboiled eggs and a huge crustless/dairy free quiche to have on hand as we start another Whole 30 today. Gah I hate giving up sugar, but it needs to be done. Too many of these kinds of eggs have been consumed in the last month and my body needs a reset.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note! I'd love to hear from you!