Monday, June 9, 2014

20 / 52




Portraits of my children once a week, for a year.

Olive: 5 years and 2 months old. So scary smart, questions everything, argues frequently. She has a brilliant imagination, a huge love for words and is a doting big sister. She's growing so fast. I am so tremendously proud of her.

Silas: 2 years and 2 months old. Always getting into trouble, always covered in scrapes and bruises. So sensitive and loving. We "get" each other, he and I. The other day he snuck up behind me, wrapped his arms around my waist and started singing "Let it Go" with all his might. I love him so much it hurts.

Oona: Exactly 5 months old today. She's a wild card, this one. Always surprising us. She's all rolls and chub, but so strong. She's very mobile for such a young one, and is working hard to learn to crawl. She has the sweetest smile in the whole wide world. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note! I'd love to hear from you!