Monday, September 22, 2014

New Toy



We use a credit card that accumulates "points" with every dollar you spend, which you can (after a long, long while) "cash in" for products. 

Matt recently realized we had quite a few points saved up and we decided to cash half of them in for a Kindle Paperwhite! This is something that has been on my wish list for a long time, and that I was planning on/hoping to be getting around Christmas, so I am thrilled to finally have one.

If you love to read, this simple little devise is so. much. fun! It's simple to use, easy to read with, easy to transport in my purse while I chauffeur my kids around town, (and it makes it really easy to stay up late reading while I should be sleeping, all without disturbing Matt!) 

Of note: my favorite reading/book review blog is by far Modern Mrs. Darcy - she has great book suggestions. If you're in a "I don't know what to read" rut, I highly recommend you go check out some of her recs. 

Also, here's my Goodreads profile if you want to see what I'm into these days (I also just added a widget to the left side bar that should update automatically!)

1 comment:

  1. i love my kindle!! its so handy to just shove in your bag! id love it if youd comment back http://www.amyelizabethfashion.com/2014/09/lfw-trend-show.html xx

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I'd love to hear from you!