Friday, November 21, 2014

Let's Happy Dance For Friday


I don't know where Silas learned to dance like that, but I have re-watched this video more times than I can count in the last week! (With those samba moves, I think he has a future on DWTS! Ha!)

Thanksgiving is coming up this week, and I have so very much to be thankful for. Life is good, but that doesn't mean it's always easy. The last few weeks have been a little rough on me. Bad weather, a bad cold, sick children, moments of feeling sorry for myself (hate those) and strained relationships. Do you ever go through patches where nothing's really wrong, but for whatever reason you just can't communicate and get along with the people you care about the way you really want to? It's weird and frustrating and can make a person feel lonely and out of sorts.

Enough rambling. I'm hoping a quiet weekend with warmer temps, a coffee date with Matt and almost-totally-recuperated children will be just the thing to get me back on track. :) Happy weekend, guys!


3 comments:

  1. So cute! You've got a future dancer on your hands!

    I've totally had those kinds of weeks (I think everyone does!), but then one day you just sorta snap out of it! I think Thanksgiving has put things in a little bit more perspective for me and I wish you and your family a great weekend! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Jasmine! It always makes my day to see your comments on here. Thanks for the encouragement, and have an AWESOME Thanksgiving weekend! Xx

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I'd love to hear from you!