Monday, November 16, 2015

Market At Virtue Cider


I love helping my sister out with her shows, especially around the holiday season. There's a lot of energy and fun buzzing about all the makers as they set up their booths and show off their wares. This time the market was held at Virtue Cider, in Fennville, MI. It was a beautiful location, in a beautiful country setting (and the cider I sampled was amazing!)

I'm always button-poppin' proud of Grace and her ever improving, evolving style of ceramics. I love her feminine flair and pattern mixing. She has an Etsy store now, if you want to check it out! (Her floral mugs and hand bound journals would make excellent Christmas presents for that hard-to-shop-for person we all have in our lives!)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note! I'd love to hear from you!